1/2 Photos of Joy's Tortellini Rose
This recipe was given to me at my bridal shower by my sister-in-law. We love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan melt butter.
- 2add whipping cream and let boil.
- 3add one can of tomato paste and stir until blended.
- 4let it cook until sauce is thick and well blended.
- 5add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6(Add some milk if sauce is too thick).
- 7In a large pot, boil water.
- 8add desired amount of tortellini.
- 9Remove from stove once tortelliini rises to the top.
- 10drain well and pour sauce over pasta.
- 11add parmigiano cheese and serve.
- 12Buon Appetito!
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joy's Tortellini Rose
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1086.9
- Calories from Fat 1018
- Total Fat 113.1 g
- Saturated Fat 70.3 g
- Cholesterol 415.2 mg
- Sodium 472.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g