Recipe by Coasty
Simple and easy casserole from my girlfriend Joycie. You can make this with left over corned beef if you don't like the idea of canned corned beef. This dish can be easy doubled, if you do that don't double the coconut milk just add a bit extra.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash spinach at least 3 times to remove grit, drain well.
- Make a layer of spinach leaves in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with some of the corned beef, then keep repeating layers of spinach and corned beef. The result will be bulky but keep pressing down on the spinach as it will shrink alot.
- Season the coconut milk with salt and pepper and pour over the dish, pressing the leaves down with a spoon. Cover with a lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, or until spinach has completely wilted and the sauce is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.