Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kindergarten teacher's son Joshua created these pizzas. You see when I was in kindergarten he wasn't born, but my niece, Mia, is in his class now. Small world huh? Anyways Josh created these "Little Pizzas" when Mia was at his house for a play date! This recipe is in the words of Joshua himself (with a bit of punctuation hehe!). He says: "deez Pizzis are fum Berklee (these pizzas are from Berkeley). Enjoy! Love Joshua and Mia and Andi. NOTE: All toppings should be ALREADY cooked! For the toppings you can add anything! Josh's sister Ella is lactose intolerant so we used pesto! Be creative--it's YOUR pizza!
- English muffin
- catsup or tomato sauce
- 8 slices swiss cheese (Mia made that up!)
- cheddar cheese (Josh did that 1! or mozzarella cheese)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Toast 2 English muffins for each person in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Spread on tablespoon of catsup or tomato sauce on the English muffins.
- Place desired amount of cheese on "pizza".
- Add desired toppings.
- Cook in oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let cool and enjoy your creation!