Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my youngest son's favorite breakfast. It's easy to make and yummy!
Make and share this Joshua's Cheesy Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Using wire whip, beat eggs until full and fluffy.
- Pour into a hot skillet which you have sprayed with Pam or to which you have added a pat of butter.
- Cook until eggs are done.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
- Shake on the Cavendish's Greek seasonings and serve.
- Add a sprig of parsley or cilantro to garnish.
- You may also wish to add a little spice by spooning on some of Jack's Salsa Fresca.
- Serve with toast or biscuits and jam.
- Option: Substitute instead of Valveeta: Use 8 heaping tablespoons of cottage cheese or 8 (1/4 inch) slices Pepper Jack cheese.
First I cut the recipe down to one serving. I used Tilllamook butter, Tillamook extra sharp cheddar, homemade copycat Cavender's Greek seasoning and fresh cilantro. This was delicious scooped up with a corn tortilla! Next time I'll try it with cottage cheese. Made for Recipe Swap #84
Thanks Joshua..you have excellent taste (or should that be eggs-cellent!!).
I love cheese with my eggs, but the seasoning just took it to another level....a thoroughly enjoyable breakfast treat!
Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #42
Thank you Joshua, the DM and I had a very satisfying breakfast. I used 3 eggs and a mix of grated tasty and mozarella cheeses and served with some buttered wholemeal/wholegrain toast. Thank you TraceyMae for posting, made for Aussie/NZ swap #36 January 2010.