Recipe by Chef TraceyMae
This is my youngest son's favorite breakfast. It's easy to make and yummy!
Top Review by COOKGIRl
First I cut the recipe down to one serving. I used Tilllamook butter, Tillamook extra sharp cheddar, homemade copycat Cavender's Greek seasoning and fresh cilantro. This was delicious scooped up with a corn tortilla! Next time I'll try it with cottage cheese. Made for Recipe Swap #84
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 inch slice Velveeta cheese
- cavendish all purpose Greek seasoning
- fresh parsley (to garnish) or cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using wire whip, beat eggs until full and fluffy.
- Pour into a hot skillet which you have sprayed with Pam or to which you have added a pat of butter.
- Cook until eggs are done.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
- Shake on the Cavendish's Greek seasonings and serve.
- Add a sprig of parsley or cilantro to garnish.
- You may also wish to add a little spice by spooning on some of Jack's Salsa Fresca.
- Serve with toast or biscuits and jam.
- Option: Substitute instead of Valveeta: Use 8 heaping tablespoons of cottage cheese or 8 (1/4 inch) slices Pepper Jack cheese.