Scrambled Cheesy Eggs on Toast
Bit of an odd concoction that I came up with but very tasty.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, Colby-Jack
- 2 pieces toast
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- Melt the butter in a small skillet.
- Slightly brown the dried onions.
- Add lightly beaten eggs, stir while cooking.
- When eggs are just about finished, toss in the cheese and stir.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toast and top with the egg/cheese mixture.
- Salt, to taste.
- Add splashes of Tabasco sauce!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation