Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been looking forever for a good burger recipe and I think I am getting very close. I will probably tweek this on occasion but this will be the base. I used a very good quality breakfast pork sausage as I didn't want it to be to fatty. Also did not add any egg or bread crumbs as the binding in the sausages held everything together.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb breakfast pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Add eveything in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Use 2/3 cup measure for each burger.
- I use a Tupperware patty maker to make the burgers.
- Grill till done.