Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Roasted Chicken salad great for warm season picnics.
Make and share this John's Tropical Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large chicken breasts (smoked or roasted ahead of time)
- low-fat mayonnaise
- ground cloves and nutmeg
- fresh basil and gingerroot, chopped
- sliced almonds
- Once the the chicken is cooled, shred it into small pieces.
- Peel and cube the mango in to small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Serve cool on sandwiches or as a side.