Half-pound Black Angus patty on a soft artisan bun, topped with mozzarella, Parmesan, San Marzano tomatoes and fried pepperoni. ***This is a per patty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces hamburger patties, Black Angus Beef 80/20
- salt and pepper, seasoned
- 4 1/2 inches hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon melted garlic butter
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces san marzano tomatoes, crushed
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, fried
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Work area and utensils should be clean and sanitary.
- 2Season the hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides. To a clean, hot and oiled grill, add the burger patty and begin to grill. Cook to medium doneness (135 to 145 Degrees F) or desired temperature while flipping several times.
- 3While burger is cooking, brush insides of hamburger bun with garlic butter and toast cut sides on the grill.
- 4After final flip of burger, top patty with mozzarella and Parmesan to let melt.
- 5Place bottom of bun (cut side up) on plate and top with patty (that already includes melted mozzarella and Parmesan), San Marzano tomatoes, fried pepperoni and shredded Parmesan.
- 6Cover with top side of bun (slightly off center to show toppings on bun).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Johnny Carino's Crispy Pepperoni Burger
Serving Size: 1 (858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2215.6
- Calories from Fat 1579
- Total Fat 175.5 g
- Saturated Fat 69.2 g
- Cholesterol 593.1 mg
- Sodium 1926.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 145.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: