Recipe by nightengail71
Half-pound Black Angus patty on a soft artisan bun, topped with mozzarella, Parmesan, San Marzano tomatoes and fried pepperoni. ***This is a per patty recipe.
- 8 ounces hamburger patties, Black Angus Beef 80/20
- salt and pepper, seasoned
- 4 1⁄2 inches hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon melted garlic butter
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces san marzano tomatoes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, fried
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Work area and utensils should be clean and sanitary.
- Season the hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides. To a clean, hot and oiled grill, add the burger patty and begin to grill. Cook to medium doneness (135 to 145 Degrees F) or desired temperature while flipping several times.
- While burger is cooking, brush insides of hamburger bun with garlic butter and toast cut sides on the grill.
- After final flip of burger, top patty with mozzarella and Parmesan to let melt.
- Place bottom of bun (cut side up) on plate and top with patty (that already includes melted mozzarella and Parmesan), San Marzano tomatoes, fried pepperoni and shredded Parmesan.
- Cover with top side of bun (slightly off center to show toppings on bun).