Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Another twist on how to serve mashed potatoes.
Make and share this John Daniel Potatoe Rich #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Reconstitute the onion falkes in hot water. set aside.
- Fry the bacon to crisp and crumble. set aside.
- Heat mashed potatoes and mix in the onion flakes and crumled bacon.
- Serve and top with buttermilk and capers to taste.
- *You can opt to use dried bacon chips available in the food market. Whch will cut you prep time in half.