Recipe by Terri Newell
I don't know if you'd call this a recipe or just a meal suggestion. My daughter invented this and has had it for breakfast every day this week!
Top Review by jVo
I make these every morning! I use Eggo whole wheat waffles and add a thinly sliced apple (shaken with lemon juice in a ziplock first). I've also made them with bananas in place of the apples and drizzle honey in there too! YUM! I learned it from the ABS DIET. After you try them-you're hooked! Thanks for posting Terri!
- 2 freezer waffles, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon jam, any flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the waffles as directed on the package. Joey likes hers barely warm, so they're still pretty flexible.
- Spread peanut butter and jam on one waffle.
- Put the other waffle on top.
- Let it sit for a minute so the peanut butter gets melty and "drooly".