1/1 Photo of Joey's Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
Smooth and velvety, this frosting tastes great atop any Spice or Carrot cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the vegan cream cheese into a bowl and whip it until its easy to work with.
- 2Add the margarine, sugar and milk.
- 3If you want a stiffer icing add more sugar.
- 4When you like the consistancy, add a few drops of lemon (or other flavor) extract.
- 5Let sit in the fridge to firm up and ice your cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Joey's Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 58.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese