Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Joe would make this for parties and when I asked him what it was called he didn't know. From then on it's been known as "Joe Dip". An easy to make, creamy dip that goes with all vegetables. Great for the center of a party tray.
- 2 cups mayonnaise (Hellman's only!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Put in freezer 15 to 20 minutes to thicken if you need to use it immediately.
- Or, put in the fridge for several hours to thicken.