Recipe by SJ Taylor
Great, easy & quick holiday fudge for the NON-chocolate lover. Complements of my mother-in-law.
- 2 cups butterscotch chips (about 12 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup condensed milk (about half a can)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Foil line an 8 inch square pan.
- Combine butterscottch morsels and peanutbutter in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on 80% until melted and hot (Approximately 2 minutes total, stirring every minute).
- Add condensed milk FAST.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add mixture to prepared 8 inch square pan.
- Press nuts on top and chill.
- Once chilled, cut into squares.