Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband came up with these for us to tote to work for breakfast. They are fast, easy and very tasty.
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, chopped (can use any breakfast meat like sausage or bacon)
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl to combine; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly between muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until egg has set and a toothpick inserted into each "muffin" comes out clean.