Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kid-friendly recipe from an August 1986 issue of Women's Circle Home Cooking. Super easy and the kids can help with almost every step. Should be made with a jelly roll sheet. But, could probably be made with a regular 9x13 cake pan (although it might require more baking time).
- 1 (8 ounce) package spice cake mix or 1 (8 ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and milk in a bowl until smooth.
- Add raisins and pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool. Cut into bars that are about 3"x2". They can also be spread with jelly or jam to make a sweet little sandwich.