Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have always wanted the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe and this is it! This are my go to chocolate chip cookies! They are SO GOOD! You can use any kind of chips in them and they turn out great. You can also switch out the flour for equal portion oatmeal and they are also fabulous! I always get asked for this recipe. ENJOY!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups flour (I've had best results with Philsbury or Lehi Roller Mills)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop dough by desired size on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-9 minutes no more! They might not looked cooked all the way but trust me they will be PERFECT.
- Cool on wire rack or paper towels.