Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love macaroni and cheese, but haven't had much luck making homemade from recipes I have found. Sure, they were tasty, but not quite what I was looking for. So, I experimented and found a winner! Prep time is cooking time for macaroni.
- 6 ounces cooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter (I use Land O' Lakes stick butter)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (I use 1%)
- 1⁄3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 dashes pizza seasoning (like Italian seasoning, only without rosemary and thyme)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- In medium pan over medium-low heat, stir butter, milk and cheddar cheese into cooked macaroni. Tear American cheese and add gradually. Stir until all cheese is melted.
- Add dressing and seasonings. Mix well.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!