Recipe by GingerlyJ
Jeremy is my stepmom's brother. he is known for making excellent smoked meats. one dish is makes often is this beer can chicken It's juicy and just awesome
Top Review by mersaydees
This really is juicy and awesome. It's also very easy to put together. I highly recommend this recipe for summertime BBQs. Thanks, GingerlyJ! Made for My 3 Chefs event, for my Beer Can Chicken theme.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nu salt salt substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 lbs chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine mayo with spices.
- slather the chicken inside and out with mayo mixture.
- open the beer and place it in the chicken's cavity.
- stand the chicken upright on a grill cover grill and cook 2 hours.
- remove beer can from chicken and then carve.