Recipe by Tisme
I made this many years ago to take to a Childrens Christmas party and the kids loved them. I had forgotten all about it until I saw someone bring a plate along to a party this year. So I searched and found this recipe on the Aeroplane jelly site. I made mine with red jelly in some and green in others for Christmas colours and it looked so good against the orange.
- 1 (85 g) packetpacket raspberry jelly crystals or 1 (85 g) packet gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 large ripe oranges
Directions See How It's Made
- Make up the jelly with the boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice the oranges in half through the ends. Scoop out a tablespoon of pulp from each orange half, and mix through the jelly.
- Arrange the orange halves facing up on a tray, and carefully fill with cooled jelly and pulp.
- Refrigerate until set, and then slice each half into wedges.