Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are just so good. Serving amounts depends on the cup size you use.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter jelly belly jelly beans
- Melt chocolate in top of broiler with condensed milk and marshmallows. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, peanuts and jelly beans. Spoon into small fluted candy cups. Cool and chill till firm.