Recipe by dcwang wang
Copied from Kraftfoods.com. A nice way to serve pasta to kids (and add vegetables). I haven't tried this recipe yet, so I'm not sure what kind of pasta shapes will work. Be creative in color and pasta shape combination!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 8 ounces pasta (picture shows spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated Kraft 100%
- 2 cups vegetables, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir 2 pkg. (4-serving size) any flavor JELL-O Gelatin into 2 quart water in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil at high heat.
- Add 8 oz. of pasta.
- Cook from 7-9 minutes until tender, stir occasionally.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss with margarine/butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in 2 cups steamed chopped vegetables if desired.