This is unbelievably simple and just good. Pretty and easy. Mom Florence made them for us all the time when I was growing up. Kids love this.
- Make Jell-O your choice of flavors. Mom made red; strawberry or cherry.
- Let chill until almost set.
- Make pudding with the vanilla pudding mix and milk. You can make whatever flavor trips your trigger; Mom always made vanilla.
- Start a layer of pudding in clear wide mouthed glass.
- Add a layer of Jell-O.
- Add layer of pudding, the Jell-O, then pudding.
- Do 4 glasses that way.
- Chill for a couple of hours until Jell-O is completely set.
- Can top with whipped cream if you want to be really fancy.
This is such a comfort dessert!! I remember my mom making something similar when I was a kid and forgotten all about it until I saw your post. I twisted it up a bit by using sugar-free raspberry gelatin and then dark chocolate pudding. It was a perfect match but I can see so many other possibilities. Stacked in a pretty clear glass and topped with a bit of fat-free whipped topping just made for a special dessert for my family without taking a ton of time to put together for me. Thanks for sharing a keeper with me!