Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Yes, I know the recipe is on the box. But I wanted to share with you an awesome flavor combination that we just accidentally found. We only had one box of blackberry fusion, so we added a box of strawberry banana. Yummm!
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjello strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjello blackberry gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the two packages in a large bowl.
- Stir boiling water into the gelatin for 3 minutes until powder is dissolved.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours.).
- To loosen jello from pan, dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Cut into 1-inch squares (or use cookie cutters to make shapes).
- Lift from pan and place on serving tray.