Recipe by Roxygirl in Colorado
I get really frustrated with Jello that doesn't set-up. I have made these "fool-proof" jigglers a million times for my kids. It's the only recipe I've used that's firm enough to cut out with cutters. Very easy for kids to make, too.
Top Review by lasommer
I have been using this recipe for years as an ex-kindergarten teacher. One thing I did discover is that you can microwave any scraps until they are liquid again and then just pour them into the pan and refrigerate them again and make more out of the scraps. That way the kids can use it all to make shapes with cookie cutters.
- 4 (1/4 ounce) envelopesknox unflavored gelatin (3 envelopes will make very firm pieces but 4 envelopes make it indestructible)
- 3 (3 ounce) packagesany color Jello gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- *This recipe does not contain any cold water Combine Knox gelatin and Jello with boiling water and whisk until completely dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and let set in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into squares or use cookie cutters.