Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
These take a bit of work but they are so cute!
Make and share this Jello Fruit Bowl Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- BEAT margarine at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in jelly powder.
- Mix in egg.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Shape dough into fruit shapes and chill for 2hrs.
- CUT and bake at 350°F for 8-10 min.; cool.
- GLAZE: Mix 2 cups icing sugar and 3 Tbsp water until smooth. Blend in 3 to 4 drops food colouring to tint to desired colour. Dip edges of cookies in frosting and dry on rack.