Recipe by Chef assig
Very easy and something a little healthy for the kids. I made these for daughters Halloween party and used skull head candies and choc. beetles with green ooze.
- 5 (425.24 g) package Jello gelatin
- 20 little plastic cups
- 100 gumdrops
Directions See How It's Made
- Make jello to directions.
- Pour into plastic cups.
- let set until almost done.
- I used a straw to push down the candies, but you place them where you want them.
- make one pkg jello and fill the cups up.
- Let set until done and enjoy.
- When done you can see the candies in the jello.