From Semi-Homemade, foodnetwork.com, Halloween cocktail. *update* I made this for my halloween party and everyone loved it! I used ginger ale I had to make a second punch bowl!
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle chilled lemon-lime flavored soda or (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 2 cups chilled vodka (optional)
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, the entire 2 liter of soda and the vodka. Let cool to room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
FANTASTIC!!! I halved the recipe and used a 3-oz package lime gelatin. It did look like a witch's brew when I was making this drink in a big bowl. However, when I poured it into martini glasses, it turned into this beautiful cocktail with transparent green color with refreshing taste! I will definitely make this at Halloween!2Reply
see 11 more