Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Kraft's Halloween Recipes.
Make and share this Jell-O Ween Poke Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-0 vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- red food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package for 8 or 9-inch.
- square baking pan.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately use round handle of wooden spoon to poke holes at 1-inch intervals down through brownies to pan.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Stir in a few drops food colorings to tint mixture orange.
- Quickly pour about 1/2 of the thin pudding evenly over warm brownies and into holes.
- Tap pan lightly to fill holes.
- Let remaining pudding mixture stand to thicken slightly.
- Spread remaining pudding over top of brownies to "frost.".
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Cut each square diagonally into triangles.