Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a corn taco recipe that my parents have made for years
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 6 tablespoons oil, 1 t per every 2 tacos
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 head of shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- Fry hamburger, drain fat, mix in refried beans.
- Leave mixture in frying pan, get another frying pan hot and put in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Put in 2 tortillas at a time.
- Put in a heaping tablespoon of the bean mixture onto the left or right side of the shell, fold over and fry one side, for about 2-3 minutes, flip over and fry the other side 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat the above steps until you reach 12 tacos.
- Put the tacos on a cookie sheet that has 2 layeres of paper towels, to drain oil.
- Add diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, taco or hot sauce.
- Our family likes to add catsup and parmasean cheese, but you have to aquire a taste for that.