Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
We came up with this pizza one night after getting tired of paying for over-priced, greasy, cold delivered pizza. The corn may sound odd, but the sweetness it gives against the spicy sausage is the best! Let your kids have fun making their own pizza with their own toppings.
- 1 can of pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 cup frozen corn (or more, if you prefer)
- 1 package jimmy dean spicy sausage
- 1 can contadina pizza sauce
- 3 -5 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- sliced mushrooms
- preferred seasoning (We like Emeril's Essence)
- Bake pizza crust according to directions.
- Fry sausage and drain.
- Sautee mushrooms in separate pan.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with meat, corn, mushrooms and lots and lots of cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Place back in oven according to directions on pizza crust package and bake until cheese is melted and golden.
- Toppings can obviously vary, just have fun and enjoy!