1/2 Photos of Jarlsberg Oven Omelet
Gail Stines's Note:
Found this recipe in the Food Section in the Chronicle newspaper quite awhile ago. This dish is supposedly adapted from "Omelettes, Souffles & Frittatas", (Chronicle Books 1999). NOTE: I always make this omelet with Ham instead of Proscuitto, and always, always use Gruyere cheese. Very easy dish to prepare, and tastes wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Butter a 3-cup baking dish, about 6 inches in diameter.
- 3Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until just blended.
- 4Beat in the milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, prosciutto and cheese.
- 5Pour into the baking dish, drizzle melted butter over the top.
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes , or until set and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jarlsberg Oven Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 311.0 mg
- Sodium 436.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: