- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup mirin or 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together ginger, mirin, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat grill to medium high.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Thread chicken and red pepper onto skewers.
- In a small saucepan, bring marinade to boil. Reduce by half. Brush skewers with marinade.
- Grill skewers 3-5 minutes per side. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.