Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a church cookbook
- 1 large Boboli pizza crust
- 1 (16 ounce) package oriental-style vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cooked meat
- Turn oven to 450°F.
- Heat meat in large, heavy skillet.
- Add frozen veggies and teriyaki sauce.
- Cook over medium heat until thawed and bubbly.
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of water and pour slowly into veggies, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Take off heat.
- Put Boboli on pizza pan.
- Spread veggies mixture over top.
- Put in oven and cook for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Slice like a pizza and serve hot.