1/2 Photos of Janice's Margarita Martinis for a Party
echo echo's Note:
I had these at a friend's house, and they were so good I had to ask for the recipe. She had found it in a magazine, but couldn't remember which one. She had NOT chilled the glasses, but the drinks were just fine anyway. The exact number of servings depends on how much Cointreau is added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Just before serving, in a ½-gal pitcher combine the tequila, 1 cup Cointreau,& 1 cup lime juice; taste and add more Cointreau if needed to balance the lime.
- 2Pour about 1/4 cup lime juice onto one small plate, and 1/4 cup salt onto another.
- 3Have martini glasses (preferably 5 oz) at hand (chilled, if possible).
- 4As guests request martinis, invert a glass into the plate with the lime juice to moisten rim, then lightly dip into salt.
- 5For each drink measure 2 oz (4 Tbs) of the tequila mixture into a cocktail shaker--do up to 3 drinks at a time.
- 6Add ice cubes (5 standard-size cubes for 1 drink, 8 for 2, 10 for 3).
- 7Shake vigorously 10-15 seconds and strain into the salt-crusted glasses.
- 8Replenish the lime juice and salt in dipping plates as needed.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Janice's Margarita Martinis for a Party
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: