Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One is never enough! If you don't like the walnuts replace with dried cherries, apricots or pecans.
Make and share this Jamie Oliver's Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Grease a 20x20 baking tin fit butter and cut a piece of baking parchment to fit the bottom.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or bowl over a pan.
- While melting mix eggs, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mix and the walnuts.
- Fold together, be careful not to overmix.
- Pour into the cake tin and cook for 15 - 18 minutes They should have a crust on but still be a bit wobbly.
- Cool and cut into squares, dust with some icing sugar.
Very easy very quick, thank you. I made a few changes though -- I didn't have/know what caster sugar was, so I used brown sugar, and I only used 3 eggs. Hubby loved it, I ate three squares, and I'll be making this again, because I love brownies and as I said, it was fast! Fine 'n Dandy
shocking, JO includes coco powder which this does not, 4 eggs is to much for a start. followed this and now im left with a gloppy choc mess in the middle. seriously bad one this. DO NOT USE!!