One is never enough! If you don't like the walnuts replace with dried cherries, apricots or pecans.
My Private Note
good po ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- 2Grease a 20x20 baking tin fit butter and cut a piece of baking parchment to fit the bottom.
- 3Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or bowl over a pan.
- 4While melting mix eggs, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mix and the walnuts.
- 5Fold together, be careful not to overmix.
- 6Pour into the cake tin and cook for 15 - 18 minutes They should have a crust on but still be a bit wobbly.
- 7Cool and cut into squares, dust with some icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (974 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1049.8
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 278.2 mg
- Sodium 295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 76.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g