Recipe by Edwina13
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Macaroni & Cheese meets Jambalaya and the result is mouth-watering! Creamy macaroni & cheese loaded with smoky sausage, chicken and diced tomatoes, seasoned with distinctive and delicious Cajun seasonings makes this a meal everyone will enjoy.
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook sausage over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; cook 30 seconds. Add diced tomatoes; cook 5 minutes. Stir in Simply Macaroni & Cheese and chicken; cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.