Recipe by Chef Wedemeyer
We love this dish because it's simple to prepare but full of flavor!
Top Review by Mika G.
Jerk nachos are fantastic! Great idea Chef Wedemeyer! We used a rotisserie chicken and added the jerk spice. We usually just use hamburger with taco seasoning but this is so much better. This is a keeper!
- jamaican jerk spice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) bag taco flavor Doritos
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until done then chop into small pieces.
- Mix 3 tbs of Jamaican jerk rub in to the chicken.
- take seeds out of bell peppers and chop into small pieces.
- add juice of 1 lemon to bell peppers.
- Layer 1 bag of doritos on large baking pan and spread the chicken mixture of it and then add cheese to your own preference. Pop into 400 degree oven until cheese melt. Before you serve add the bell peppers to the top. You can also add sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.