1/2 Photos of Jamaican Jerk Nachos
Chef Wedemeyer's Note:
We love this dish because it's simple to prepare but full of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken until done then chop into small pieces.
- 2Mix 3 tbs of Jamaican jerk rub in to the chicken.
- 3take seeds out of bell peppers and chop into small pieces.
- 4add juice of 1 lemon to bell peppers.
- 5Layer 1 bag of doritos on large baking pan and spread the chicken mixture of it and then add cheese to your own preference. Pop into 400 degree oven until cheese melt. Before you serve add the bell peppers to the top. You can also add sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Jerk Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 787.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco flavor Doritos