We love this dish because it's simple to prepare but full of flavor!
Make and share this Jamaican Jerk Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken until done then chop into small pieces.
- Mix 3 tbs of Jamaican jerk rub in to the chicken.
- take seeds out of bell peppers and chop into small pieces.
- add juice of 1 lemon to bell peppers.
- Layer 1 bag of doritos on large baking pan and spread the chicken mixture of it and then add cheese to your own preference. Pop into 400 degree oven until cheese melt. Before you serve add the bell peppers to the top. You can also add sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.