1/1 Photo of Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nuggets
3 hrs 20 mins
Larry E Vaughn's Note:
This is a zesty recipe that combines a number of tantalizing flavors. This is a scratch recipe that has much more body than the store bought seasoning. Excellent with red beans & rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in 9x13 deep cake pan or casserole, blending each ingredient as it is added.
- 2Add chicken to mixture, mixing well, making sure all pieces are well coated
- 3Press chicken firmly in pan, allowing ingredient mixture to cover all pieces of chicken.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for up to 2-24 hours.
- 5Bake covered @ 375 for one hour.
- 6Remove cover and bake @ 400 for 30 additional minutes.
- 7Mix well after removing from oven, drain, and serve hot, with red beans & rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.1
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 2430.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 61.1 g