1/1 Photo of Jalapeños Margarita - Gaylord Texan
Chef Kitty1126's Note:
This recipe for a jalapeno margarita would provide enough cool, with a little kick, to bring some relief. It comes courtesy of the folks at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas, and, it is the best jalapeno margarita recipe I’ve had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle lime slices and jalapeño slices in the bottom of a 12-ounce glass, combining the fresh lime juice with the jalapeño juice and seeds.
- 2Pour tequila and orange liqueur directly into the glass, then add the sweet-and-sour mix.
- 3Fill the glass with ice, then pour the contents into a cocktail shaker; shake ingredients together.
- 4Wet the rim of the glass, turn it over and press the rim into salt.
- 5Pour ingredients back into the glass and garnish with lime wedges or slices and a jalapeño slice on the edge of the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeños Margarita - Gaylord Texan
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: