1/1 Photo of Jalapeño Cheddar Potatoes
Potatoes cooked in a cast-iron skillet and seasoned with scallions, jalapeño pepper and white Cheddar are a tasty dish any time.Served these with a black peppered strip steak - oh so good! www.cuisinerecipes.com. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes, drain.
- 2Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Fry potatoes in oil until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add scallions and jalapeno to skillet, sauté 1 minute, then season with salt and pepper.
- 5Remove skillet from heat.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- 7Residual heat will melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeño Cheddar Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g