Recipe by Jason Bartholme
Very juicy tenderloin chops, rich in garlic and lemon flavors. Flavor achieved by grilling in a aluminum foil packet.
- 4 pork tenderloin chops, 3/4 inch cut
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice the garlic as thin as possible.
- On an approximately 24 inch long piece of aluminum foil, apply an even coat of olive oil to the middle to prevent sticking.
- Layer half of the garlic on the foil.
- Arrange the chops like so on the foil.
- Spread the remaining garlic over the top of the chops.
- Crease the foil around the chops to make a rectangular pocket.
- Add lemon juice over the chops and sprinkle on the black pepper.
- Fold the foil to make a tight seal.
- Grill for approximately 20 minutes on a medium high flame.
- Share with your friends and enjoy.