Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy cocktail with a hint of orange. From Drinkswap.
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce coconut rum
- 1⁄4 ounce orange Curacao or 1⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk
- Line the rim of a cocktail glass with sugar syrup and shaved chocolate.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake and strain into the rimmed glass. Garnish with orange sprinkles and serve.
WOW! This was so wonderful! Everything blended very well and made an excellent drink! I rimmed the glass with some chocolate syrup as I did not have shaved chocolate nor the desire to make any from the block of chocolate! lol This was awesome and I will definitely make this one again!
I agree with Coleen114. I wish her review had posted before I made it because I would have cut the butterscotch in half. It was really overpowering. I was expecting it to be nice and creamy, but it turned out sickly sweet. Really sorry for the low rating, Mandy!
I thought I left a comment but apparently it's not here. I really loved this drink. I tasted the hint of orange. I used Triple Sec. And for the chocolate liqueur, I used Godiva Cappucino liqueur. Thanks Mandy :) Made for beverage tag.