Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unique fruit comes canned in Indian, Asian and middle eastern markets. I love this vegan smoothie. Want something out of the ordinary and delicious, try this. You can sub the soy milk and soy yogurt fo dairy versions too.
- 1⁄2 cup dinced canned jackfruit
- 2 cups soy vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- maple syrup or agave nectar, as needed
- ice cube
- Place jackfruit, soy yogurt, soy milk, and maple syrup or agave nectar in immersion blender container or blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.
My partner and I loved this recipe.
Wasnt sure if I would like this recipe. I only used jackfruit once before and it was as a meat alternative.
I made the smoothies after dinner and they were delicious. Kind of a new version of an Indian Lassi. THanks for sharing a most unique recipe.
I bought a can and didn't know what to do with it. This is a delicious refreshing smootie. My whole family agreed on it and I will make again.