Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A welcome change from ordinary bread sticks.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 oz
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 oz
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash red pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring to mix.
- Stir in flour and next 3 ingredients.
- Add diced pimiento and mix well.
- Divide dough in half; shape into two 6 inch rolls.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Slice dough into 1/4 inch slices, place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake wafers at 375 for 10 to 12 minute.
- Cool completely on wire racks.