Recipe by Susan P
Got this one from yet another site. It is fabulous! We made it without the tomatoes and with cheddar, but it still came out great!
Top Review by francoroni
It was easy to put together and very simple, but I didn't get any real excitement from the flavor. It pretty much tasted like steamed veggies. I even put a couple of hot red peppers in to spice things up, and it still was rather bland.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 10 medium mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Zucchini and Yellow Squash.
- Quarter Mushrooms.
- Dice Tomatoes.
- Mix Zucchini, Squash, Mushrooms, Butter, Basil, and Pepper in a 2 quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH until squash is tender-about 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cheese and microwave on HIGH for an additional 2-3 minutes.