Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from TOH Simple & Delicious magazine, January/February 2010.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen italian style vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place frozen vegetables and water in microwave-safe bowl and cook in microwave per package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove vegetables from microwave and drain; stir in butter.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over vegetables and serve.
This was good and easy to make. I used a steam bag to do my vegetable and I just used broccoli. I didn't use the water. I doubled the othe ingredients except I did not use the breadcrumbs. This had a good taste to it.