Italian-style Pumpkin-stuffed Shells
- Spoon a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Combine beaten egg with pumpkin, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and nutmeg.
- Stuff shells with mixture and arrange stuffed side down in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Cover shells with rest of spaghetti sauce.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle mozzarella over top and bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes more until the cheese melts and the sauce is bubbling.