Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
8 point meal including sides (chicken is 3). WEIGHT WATCHERS -- Recipe states it's 8 points per serving. I have not done the calculations please double check. I have not tried this one yet, will up date once I do.
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Coat chicken with Italian dressing, refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked throughout and juices run clear, discarding remaining marinade.
- Served with.
- 1 cup (per person) cooked red potatoes, tossed with 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine (3 pts).
- 1 cup steamed spinach(0 pts).
- 1 cup grande cappuccino or 1 tall latte (fat free milk) (2 pts).