Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
This a nice quick dish. I like to serve it with a hot salsa. This is another dish that you can add to, use more spice etc
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked until tender but firm
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt & pepper
- Drain the spaghetti and stir in the cheese, 3 tbsp butter and the parsley.
- Let it cool slightly.
- add salt& pepper to the beaten eggs.
- In a large non stick skillet heat remaining butter, over medium heat until foaming but not brown Pour in the spagetti mixture and spread evenly.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until the bottom is brown.
- Loosen with a spatula and invert onto a plate.
- Slide the frittata back into the pan and cook the other side until golden 3-4 minutes.
Superb! I wanted to make a full entree meal out of it so I added corn, chopped celery, onion, sweet cherry peppers, and some mushrooms. It was great! Of course, I used fat free dairy because of my IBS problem. Will use this one often for quick dinners. Thanks Bergy, it is people like you who make this site so valuable.