5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry.This dish pairs some of my favorite ingrediensts. When I am in a hurry and the family is hungry this is something quick that can be done in less than 30 minutes with little preparation and its simple, elegant and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 ounces salted butter, italian herb like land o lakes saute express
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package Alouette sundried tomato and basil spreadable cheese
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp, peeled and devined
- 1In a large 12 inch non stick skillet over medium high heat melt butter and add Simply potatoes. Cover cook 5 minutes.
- 2In the same skillet add green beans stir and cover and continue to cook for 10-12 minutes more till green beans and potatoes are tender. Stir half way through cooking.
- 3Add shrimp and cheese spread to hot skillet turn heat off and stir to combine to melt and coat all ingredients. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Simply Potatoes With Shrimp and Green Beans #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 640.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
Alouette sundried tomato and basil spreadable cheese