Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry.This dish pairs some of my favorite ingrediensts. When I am in a hurry and the family is hungry this is something quick that can be done in less than 30 minutes with little preparation and its simple, elegant and delicious.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 ounces salted butter, italian herb like land o lakes saute express
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package Alouette sundried tomato and basil spreadable cheese
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp, peeled and devined
- In a large 12 inch non stick skillet over medium high heat melt butter and add Simply potatoes. Cover cook 5 minutes.
- In the same skillet add green beans stir and cover and continue to cook for 10-12 minutes more till green beans and potatoes are tender. Stir half way through cooking.
- Add shrimp and cheese spread to hot skillet turn heat off and stir to combine to melt and coat all ingredients. Serve.